1. Avoid tanning beds and sunless tanning products to prevent adverse reactions. We will be unable to treat you if you have a tan.
2. Avoid sun exposure greater than 30 minutes, even if wearing sunscreen.
3. Treatment area must be clean-shaven 12-24 hours prior to treatment. Unshaved clients will be rescheduled. Razors are not provided in the clinics.
4. Skin must be clean and free of makeup, lotions, oils, deodorant, sunless tanning products, numbing cream, etc. Products on the skin can increase the likelihood of adverse reactions from the laser.
5. Avoid physical activities that increase body temperature for at least 2 hours before treatments.