We appreciate your understanding of the new policies and procedures put in place to provide a safe and comfortable service for you and our team here. We all look forward to providing you with the same unsurpassed client service at Infinity Laser on your next visit.
Please remember this is a public place and no social interaction that results in your presence in our office can be guaranteed to be completely free from the risk of transmission of COVID-19. So please, if you are in a high-risk category, have been in contact with a person with COVID-19, been to any hot spot area in the past two weeks, or have any reason to believe you have COVID-19, please reschedule your appt until a later time. As much as we can’t wait to see you, we don’t want anyone and their families to be at an increased risk. Prior to your next treatment, we will be asking you to sign this release- COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE
As always, please remember that you should not have prolonged sun exposure in the treatment area for 4-6 weeks prior to your appt. and do not use sunless tanning creams for at least one week prior to your appt. Please let us know if you are on any photosensitive drugs as we may need to reschedule your appt. Finally, please shave the area you wish to have treated.
New Policies for our INFINITY Laser Team
- Our team members will adhere to our standard health measures and not report to work, should they be feeling ill. In addition, each person will have their temperature checked daily upon arrival.
- All technicians will be expected to wear gloves, masks, and protective eyeware while performing services.
- Team member will perform routine sanitizing before and after every client/vendor interaction.
- To foster a safe environment our team will adhere to a “no handshake or hugs” policy.
Office Space Cleanliness and Safety Protocols
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized between each client. Any surface which comes into contact with a client throughout the day, such as treatment table, laser equipment, mag lamp, chairs, and counters will be properly disinfected after each contact. We will use an ionizing air purification system after each client’s exposure in each treatment room.
- Disposable tools will be used for all treatments unless instruments being used are non-disposable. Each of the surfaces will be properly sanitized with a Cavicide medical-grade disinfectant, per our usual sanitation practices.
- Disposable items will be placed in a trash bin immediately after use and used razors will be disposed of in our usual sharps bin.
- For common areas, we utilize a natural 99.9% effective disinfecting spray/wipes regularly throughout the day.
Client Policies & Procedures
- All treatments will be performed with both client and the laser technician wearing a mask. Technicians will also wear a face shield when appropriate to add another layer of protection when treating the facial area, in which the client will not be masked.
- If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, please let us know when making your appt. so that we may provide you with options that provide safety for all.
- We kindly ask that you also sanitize or request to wash your hands upon arrival.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and alone, unless otherwise necessary to be accompanied by a guardian or caretaker. Any early arrivals and guests will be asked to wait in your car or on the 1st-floor Atrium area until your designated appointment time. Should your appt time need to be adjusted, we will alert you by text.
- You will need to complete a temperature screening before your treatment. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 and above and/or showing symptoms or having a fever, sore throat, cough, chills, flu-like aches or pains, coughing, or sneezing will be asked to reschedule their appointment for the safety of our team and other clients.
- Moving forward, all checkouts will be contact-less at our front desk in which we have installed protective plexiglass. We will update your payment information when we see you next. For your added convenience, cash and checks will still be accepted and receipts will be emailed on request.
- On occasion, rescheduling of your next appointments may be limited to text/phone calls post-appointment to limit the number of clients in the office at a time. Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to seeing you soon.